Rule 1: Post the rules
Rule 2: Answer the 11 questions and then make 11 of your own (:
Rule 3: Tag 11 people and link them to the post
Rule 4: Let them know they were tagged
- What’s your favorite color?
- What was your first job? If you’ve never had one, why not?
- Why if your favorite tv show/book/movie/comic you’re favorite?
- How do you feel about office supplies?
- What about KPop?
- Your first fandom, what was it?
- What comes to mind when I say “hermetically-sealed shame basket”?
- What’s the strangest thing you’ve ever done?
- Have you ever read the Chronicles of Narnia?
- Is there a meaning as to why you’re name is your name?
- Have you ever tasted Mexican candy?
I’ll tag people here, it’s easier.
im too tired to tag people BUT ill answer questions woooooOoo
1) not sure i have one anymore :c yellow or blue i guess
2)never been officially paid for one, but if you count free computer parts, it support at a primary school
3)tv show: sherlock
beautifully written, acted and directed
genuinely cant choose anymore :c
donnie darko maybe? its just the best
either DD or scott pilgrim
lost at sea, its just really really good c:
5)How do you feel about office supplies?
stationary is THE BEST THING
6)What about KPop?
i dont enjoy it but i can understand why people do
7)Your first fandom, what was it?
the tobuscus fandom c’:
8)What comes to mind when I say “hermetically-sealed shame basket”?
greek god of message’s basket
i just saw the word hermes im sorry :’)
9)What’s the strangest thing you’ve ever done?
genuinely cant think of anything :C
10)Have you ever read the Chronicles of Narnia?
some of them!!!
11)Is there a meaning as to why you’re name is your name?
my mum liked enid blyton books :’)
12)Have you ever tasted Mexican candy?
nope, whats it like? O:
finally saw tangled! :3
ggo is reall good so far, i wanna read the manga so badly ;-;
do you ever talk to someone and feel really happy no matter how shit the conversation is